Marketing with Jr

6/recent/ticker-posts

INDEPENDENCE BROTHERS

 


 

            INDEPENDENCE BROTHERS

                                         


Best leather jacket I have ever bought!

   I have found Independence Brothers on the internet last year and decided to order a black calf leather jacket - cafe racer style. I sent in a photo of the jacket I wanted to have and some customization details.

  The measuring guide was really easy to follow and it gives the opportunity to have the jacket created exactly to your preferences.

  When the jacket arrived, I was really amazed by how accurately it was crafted. The measures were followed in every detail. It is the best fitting jacket I ever had. Moreover, the quality of the leather and the stitching is really high. This jacket is build to last. It felt a bit stiff at the beginning, but breaks in really nicely. Great jacket in every aspect.

  The customer service is also very professional. At first try, the ordered jacket got stolen and an empty package arrived at my location. After an investigation with the freight forwarder was unsuccessful, Independence Brothers created a new jacket for me and send it to me, without hesitation. Really fantastic support.

  I give 5 stars for the jacket. Look and quality is fantastic.

  I give 5 stars for the customer service. I felt in good hands with the company. Scott was really amazing. He really cares about customer satisfaction.

  I can definitely recommend to order a jacket at Independence Brothers!!!





 
                                   

 

       Some Jackets for Models 


    

                                                                                and More on...

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ads



 



 




Post a Comment

0 Comments